Remote health monitoring
The solution with Tidda AI expands care beyond the walls of healthcare providers, as an AI companion establishing a direct bridge between patients and doctors. Almost 90% of the patient's journey occurs outside the hospital or doctor's office. Our innovative remote care solution is designed to improve and lower costs of post-operative and chronic care.
Tidda AI combines active conversation in natural language with real-time monitoring through connected devices. All of this from the comfort of a patient's home, through a smartphone or smart home device. On the other side, an innovative dashboard system updates doctors about their patient's health continuously and securely.
Tidda AI makes remote care at home smart and easy
Tidda AI helps patients to
- Track ECG easily and on time
- Track vitals on time
- Communicate symptoms
- Take medications as prescribed
Tidda AI helps physicians to
- Assess patient health remotely
- Detect clinical events anytime (e.g arrhythmia, high heart rate, etc)
- Measure and analyze treatment outcomes over time
How does it work?
Our solution for patients
Through a conversational interface, continuous monitoring with smart wearables and machine learning, Tidda AI gathers a holistic view on patient's health.
Patients are equipped with Tidda AI smartphone app connected to wearable devices (smartwatch, ECG monitor). Tidda AI is able to read data from such health trackers in the background.
Additionally, the voice-enabled mobile assistant converses with patients in order to assess their well-being and answer their questions with trusted medical information. Patient-reported outcomes are recorded via text or voice conversation with Tidda AI, based on rigorous clinically-validated Quality of Life protocols.
Tidda AI for doctors and health insurance companies
On the other side, healthcare providers and payers benefit from the extension of our solution, named Tidda AI Monitoring - a dashboard that enables continuous monitoring of patient's health.
Our solution for providers and payers
Tidda AI Remote Monitoring Dashboard bridges the gap between patients and doctors, allowing the latter to evaluate patients remotely. This digital component expedites the documentation of the treatment progress, by providing personalized insights on the patient's health. These insights are compiled using Machine Learning and Reasoning Techniques based on both qualitative and quantitative data.
Who benefits and how?
Benefits for post-operative patients
- Tidda AI allows for close follow up procedures in the early postoperative period.
- Enables the prevention or in other cases, the detection of complications during early, low-risk stages.
- Provides continuous medical support.
- Helps lower the number of unnecessary ambulatory visits
- Contributes to a better quantification and evaluation of changes in symptoms and quality of life in the rehabilitation phase.
- Tidda AI makes use of remote diagnostic devices to assess organ function and metabolic changes.
Benefits for patients with chronic diseases
- Provides critically necessary remote medical follow-up in order to avoid unnecessary ambulatory visits.
- Identify the necessary changes to the treatment regimen that are needed in accordance with the progression of symptoms and signs.
- Tidda AI makes use of remote diagnostic devices to assess systemic health and response to therapy
Benefits for Doctors
- Doctors have direct access into their patient's health profile - allowing them to improve patient care and avoid unnecessary visits, thus ensuring a better quality of care.
- Not all patients suffer equally. Treatment needs to be tailored to individual needs, and effective prevention strategies require constant, adaptive follow-up.
- Tidda AI helps save time by ensuring:
- Possible remote check-ins
- Faster generation of reports (Tidda AI Monitoring Dashboard)
Benefits for Payers
- By making chronic and post-operative care safer and more reliable, Tidda AI saves up to 894 EUR for each heart failure patient in cost avoidance by facilitating:
- lower readmissions
- shorter hospital stays, replaced instead by 1-3 days of comprehensive monitoring
- reduction of GP/specialist meetings
- remote check-ups conducted with a 25% reduction in cost